Showing all 4 results
HIC3001 Thor Kitchen – 30in Induction Cooktop in Black with 4 Elements
HIC3601 Thor Kitchen – 36in Induction Cooktop in Black with 5 Elements
TEC3001I-C1 Thor Kitchen — 30in Induction Cooktop with 4 Elements
TEC3601I-C1 Thor Kitchen – 36in Induction Cooktop with 5 Elements
There is a new fascination with the art of induction cooking. Some people love it because it is one of the fastest cooking methods. Others love it due to the safety features that come with it. And, still, others love induction cooking simply because it is the hottest new cooking method around.
Rather than using gas or a heated burner, an induction cooktop uses a magnetic field to heat up your cookware. The cooktop will get warm by the heat transferred from the cookware.
While it may seem like magic, induction cooking uses a basic physical science method of energy that has been around for many years. And, it doesn’t show any sign of slowing down in popularity.
If you are looking for the latest, most trendy appliance for your new or remodeled kitchen, then you will want to consider an induction cooktop.
The Induction Cooktop
At Thor Kitchen, we strive to provide professional quality appliances that are as aesthetically pleasing as they are functioning. That is exactly what you’ll find with our line of induction cooktops.
Cooktops are wonderful for those seeking an alternative to a full range, or for those seeking an additional cooktop in the kitchen, such as on an island. Because they are small and installed by dropping them in the countertop, they take up much less space than a range or a range top. And, coming in either a 30-inch or a 36-inch size, you can easily decide the space to use.
You will find that our induction cooktops are professionally designed to fit in any atmosphere. They are versatile and fit with nearly any design style. Thor Kitchen has chosen the induction cooktops with Schott Glass in black, providing a shiny and easy to clean surface. The modern, LED touch controls work to give it a sleek appearance.
With a choice of either 4 or 5 cooking elements in varying sizes, you will easily find the right fit for your family.
Benefits of Induction Cooking
Making the switch to an induction cooktop doesn’t come without some perks. Here are some of the most popular:
– Because the cooktop doesn’t get hot, it is impossible for spilled food to cook and burn to the cooktop itself. This makes for simple cleaning. In fact, a soft cloth will do the trick.
– If you have young children or pets in the home, then you know how dangerous a hot stove can be. However, with the induction cooktop, the cooktop always stays cool to the touch, reducing safety concerns.
– The precision cooking that comes with induction cooking means better control over your food as you cook. No more continual cooking long after the heat has been turned off. And no burning. Get the results you want by increasing and decreasing the temperature.
The induction cooktop has the following features:
– Energy efficient
– Fast Cooking (It only takes 9 minutes and 40 seconds to boil one gallon of water)
– Every element has an independent booster and timer
– Automatic Safety Switch Off
– Residual heat indicator
– Child lock
– Cookware Sensor
Add an Induction Cooktop to Your Kitchen Suite
Thor Kitchen is known for its professional style kitchen appliances. So why not consider a full, high-quality kitchen suite? By purchasing your new kitchen appliances together, including a range, range hood, dishwasher, and refrigerator, you will save money. In fact, we offer this all for under $5000.00*
With Thor Kitchen’s pro-style appliances and great customer service, you won’t be disappointed. If you are ready to incorporate induction cooking into your family’s kitchen, click on the “Find a Dealer” tab to find a dealer near you.