A top control dishwasher can be a great asset to any kitchen. And, for those who are seeking all the benefits that dishwashers have to offer –
- Never have “dishpan hands” again.
- Reduce your water usage since a dishwasher uses less water than handwashing.
- Increase your sanitation habits, as dishwashers can kill more germs.
- And, find more free time to do the things you enjoy. Why? Because you won’t have to wash your own dishes anymore.
You won’t want to live life any longer without a dishwasher. Especially if you throw dinner parties or do heavy cooking very often. So, if you are seeking a top control dishwasher to add great looks and functionality to your kitchen appliances, let’s take a look at these incredible appliances.
The Details of a Top Control Dishwasher
Top control dishwashers are, well, dishwashers with their controls on the top. Although it seems fairly self-explanatory, there are many details about these machines that set them apart from others on the market.
With a top control dishwasher, you will find a sleek and smooth appearance. This is because there are no bulky knobs or controls on the outside or in plain view. Instead, all of the controls are hidden and kept out of sight. In fact, they cannot be seen until the dishwasher door is opened. Because of this one change, top control dishwashers have become one of the most sought-after dishwashers for new or newly remodeled kitchens.
Why Choose Top Control Over A Standard Dishwasher?
So, why would someone choose a top control dishwasher over the one that has front controls? It depends. For many individuals, the idea of a minimalistic approach to design is becoming more desired. With fewer visual disturbances – such as having buttons, knobs, or controls on the front of the appliance – the top control dishwashers stay in line with this minimalist approach.
For others, it is about having the best of the best. And, since top control dishwashers are often considered a top of the line choice, they are often found in some of the most well-thought-out kitchens. Their appearance speaks volumes to those who know a thing or two about appliances.
Would you want someone to enter your kitchen and experience calm and smooth lines – until they get to your dishwasher? It could ruin the whole experience.
Plain and simple, top control dishwashers are more aesthetically pleasing than their front control relatives. Take a moment to consider other appliances, such as your refrigerator, range, etc. These don’t always have bulky knobs or controls. As a matter of fact, many are shiny, smooth surfaces.
If you are looking for a dishwasher that will help you maintain the uniform appearance of appliances in your kitchen, then a top control dishwasher can do just that. It is smooth without the protruding controls. And it will keep the soft, smooth look of your kitchen’s appliances.
Benefits of a Top Control Dishwasher
When it comes to top control dishwashers, there are a few benefits that may not find with other models. For example, check these out:
- Have you ever accidentally bumped the controls on your front control dishwasher and changed the settings without realizing it? You move around your kitchen a lot. And, chances are, you will sometimes stand at the counter space above your dishwasher. There is nothing worse than leaning in and changing the settings – then running your dishwasher the wrong way. This is a waste of water and energy. Top control dishwashers do not have exposed controls – so this will never happen.
- If you are seeking a seamless look that will fit well with your kitchen design, then you will want a top control dishwasher that has covered controls.
- Because the buttons and controls are on top of the dishwasher, they are often smaller and more compact. Which, even when open, leads to a better visual.
- Top control dishwashers are more high-end and better quality than many front control dishwashers. If you are wanting a machine that can give you great results, you may want to choose this type.
Every need or wish for a dishwasher is going to be different, but the benefits of the top control dishwasher are the same. It can be pleasing to anyone, across the board.
Thor Kitchen’s Top Control Dishwasher
Let’s take a look at one of the top control dishwashers that are currently on the market. The HDW2401SS 24-inch dishwasher is a top control dishwasher with a smooth stainless steel finish. It is a great addition to blend well with other stainless steel appliances in your home. This dishwasher:
- Comes with a built-in style.
- Has a delay start so it can start and wash your dishes when it is most convenient for you.
- Is in Energy Savings Class at A++. This means that is capable of saving money – and resources.
- A smart wash system gets your dishes cleaner and fresher, with the ability to set it on levels based on what you are washing.
- Is quiet, with a noise level of only 45db.
- Has four sprayer arms so that it can reach every square inch inside the machine. You can always count on having clean dishes when the cycle is complete.
Top control dishwashers are a great addition to your kitchen. So, as you prepare for your next dinner party – or family feast – don’t worry about having to do the cleanup. Your guests will be impressed with the look of your new dishwasher while you will be impressed with what it can do.