Warranty & Service
Welcome to the club! Please complete the form below to register your product.
This warranty applies to products purchased and located in the United States. Products purchased or located outside this area are excluded. The warranty does not apply to damage resulting from abuse, accident, natural disaster, loss of electrical power to the product for any reason, alteration, outdoor use, improper installation, and improper operation, repair or service of the product by anyone other than an authorized Thor Group, service agency or representative.
This limited warranty does not cover:
1. Service to instruct you on how to use your Thor Kitchen product to correct house wiring, replace or repair house fuses. Service to correct the installation of your Thor Kitchen product.
2. Repairs when your Thor Kitchen product is used for other than normal, single-family household use or when it is used in a manner that is contrary to published user or operator instructions and/or installation instructions.
3. Cosmetic damage, including chips, dents, scratches or other damage to the finish of your Thor Kitchen product, unless such damage results from defects in materials or workmanship and is reported to Thor Group within 30 days from the date of purchase.
4. Costs associated with the removal from your home of your Thor Kitchen product for repairs. This Thor Kitchen product is designed to be repaired in the home and only in-home service is covered by this warranty.
5. Damage resulting from misuse, alteration, accident, abuse, fire, flood, acts of God, improper installation, installation not in accordance with electrical, or use of
consumables or cleaning products not approved by Thor Group.
6. Service to repair or replace consumable parts. Consumable parts are not included in the warranty coverage.
7. The removal and re-installation of your Thor Kitchen product if it is installed in an inaccessible location or is not installed in accordance with published installation instructions.
8. This warranty is void if the factory applied serial number has been altered or removed from your Thor Kitchen product.
9. Repairs to parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modifications made to the appliance.
10. Expenses for travel and transportation for product service if your Thor Kitchen product is located in a remote area where service by an authorized Thor Group service provider is not
The warranty applies to appliances purchased and used for personal, family or household purposes only. It does not cover appliances used for commercial applications. Should the appliance be sold by the original purchaser during the warranty period, the warranty shall extend to the new owner until the expiration date of the original purchaser’s warranty period.
Thor Group is not responsible for incidental or consequential damages. Under no circumstances will Thor Group’s liability exceed the cost that you paid for the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state. Whenever you call our customer service at 877-288-8099 (Thor Kitchen product) for technical information and parts sales in the United States or to request service for your appliance, please have your complete model number and serial number ready. The model and serial number can be found on the product data plate.
Thor Kitchen Appliance is designed for Single Family Residential Personal Use.
If your Thor Kitchen product is used in other than Single Family Residential Personal Usage, this will be considered commercial usage and product will carry a 6-month parts and labor warranty (6-month Parts Warranty for the products with parts warranty only) from the date of purchase.
For any warranty inquiries, please contact: