Warranty & Service
This product has been manufactured by Thor Group, 13831 Oaks Avenue Chino, CA 91710.
Thor Group disclaims all express warranties except for the following:
This warranty applies to products purchased and located in the United States. Products purchased or located outside this area are excluded. The warranty does not apply to damage resulting from abuse, accident, natural disaster, loss of electrical power to the product for any reason, alteration, outdoor use, improper installation, and improper operation, repair or service of the product by anyone other than an authorized Thor Group, service agency or representative.
Warranties and Duration
Range/Range Top/Dishwasher/Fridge: 2-year Full warranty for Parts and Labor;
Range Hood: 1-year Limited warranty;
Wine Cooler: 2-year Limited warranty;
Microwave: 1-year Limited warranty;
Tool Chest: 1-year Limited warranty;
Pizza Oven/Outdoor BBQ: 1-year Limited warranty
Implied warranties terminate upon expiration of the limited warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to your implied warranty.
Thor Group will not pay for:
This limited warranty does not cover:
1. Service to instruct you on how to use your Thor Kitchen product to correct house wiring, replace or repair house fuses. Service to correct the installation of your Thor Kitchen product.
2. Repairs when your Thor Kitchen product is used for other than normal, single-family household use or when it is used in a manner that is contrary to published user or operator instructions and/or installation instructions.
3. Cosmetic damage, including chips, dents, scratches or other damage to the finish of your Thor Kitchen product, unless such damage results from defects in materials or workmanship and is reported to Thor Group within 30 days from the date of purchase.
4. Costs associated with the removal from your home of your Thor Kitchen product for repairs. This Thor Kitchen product is designed to be repaired in the home and only in-home service is covered by this warranty.
5. Damage resulting from misuse, alteration, accident, abuse, fire, flood, acts of God, improper installation, installation not in accordance with electrical, or use of
consumables or cleaning products not approved by Thor Group.
6. Service to repair or replace consumable parts. Consumable parts are not included in the warranty coverage.
7. The removal and re-installation of your Thor Kitchen product if it is installed in an inaccessible location or is not installed in accordance with published installation instructions.
8. This warranty is void if the factory applied serial number has been altered or removed from your Thor Kitchen product.
9. Repairs to parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modifications made to the appliance.
10. Expenses for travel and transportation for product service if your Thor Kitchen product is located in a remote area where service by an authorized Thor Group service provider is not
The warranty applies to appliances purchased and used for personal, family or household purposes only. It does not cover appliances used for commercial applications. Should the appliance be sold by the original purchaser during the warranty period, the warranty shall extend to the new owner until the expiration date of the original purchaser’s warranty period.
Warranty and Product Registration
Thor Group is not responsible for incidental or consequential damages. Under no circumstances will Thor Group’s liability exceed the cost that you paid for the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state. Whenever you call our customer service at 877-288-8099 (Thor Kitchen product) for technical information and parts sales in the United States or to request service for your appliance, please have your complete model number and serial number ready. The model and serial number can be found on the product data plate.