If you’re interested in updating your kitchen, you may want to consider the idea of stainless steel kitchen appliances.
Stainless steel appliances are one of the most popular options available today due to their modern appearance.
Here’s how to modernize your kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
Modernize Your Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances
Is your kitchen ready for a total makeover? Maybe you just want to create a more modern feel in your kitchen by adding some new appliances. No matter how you look at it, if you want to modernize your kitchen, you have got to add some stainless steel.
Besides its shiny, bright color, stainless steel appliances also add a sense of elegance to space, as well as many perks. And they are so versatile, too. What does all this mean for you?
It means that stainless steel appliances are a must-have in your kitchen. So, let’s get modernizing, shall we?
How Stainless Steel will Affect Your Style
When it comes to stainless steel affecting your style, you have nothing to worry about. The only way these beautiful metal will affect your style is by enhancing it.
With other appliances, there are only certain design styles that will work well with them. That is not the case for stainless steel appliances. They add to any design, whether modern, contemporary, traditional, elegant, industrial, retro, etc.
Stainless steel appliances would not be out of place in any kitchen.
Why does this matter? Appliances are an investment. Depending on the appliances you choose, it could be a fairly hefty investment. But tastes in design style changes, doesn’t it? You don’t want to be stuck with one look at the world is advancing with interior design, right?
Your best choice is to include stainless steel appliances in the modernization of your kitchen. This is an investment that will last through all design styles – and still leave your kitchen looking top notch.
The Benefits of Stainless Steel Appliances
Sure, your appliances bring you benefits, such as keeping your food fresh and giving you heat to create a tasty meal. But, it doesn’t stop there. Stainless steel appliances offer so much more.
- Stainless steel itself is a very strong, durable metal that will not fall victim to corrosion. This means that your appliances will look nice year after year, no matter how busy your home is.
- Fingerprints, smudges, and similar marks can be easily buffed away using a soft, dry cloth.
- But, when they do get dirty, you will be happy to know that stainless steel is simple to clean. There are many products on the market to choose from. Or you can use a homemade cleaning remedy with soap and water, or flour, or even vinegar. Without putting in a lot of effort, you can have these appliances shining like new in no time.
- The shiny appearance of stainless steel gives you a great addition to your kitchen. It is bright and can give a welcoming feel that you are sure to love. In fact, they can brighten up even the darkest of kitchens.
- Stainless steel is non-porous. This means that all the germs and bacteria that find their way into your kitchen are not going to get in the grooves and hang out on your appliances. Dirty hands opening the refrigerator, spilled raw food over the stove, and otherwise. If you have kids and pets, this is even a greater bonus.
Add these to your kitchen – and reap the benefits.
Ready to run right out and purchase yourself some stainless steel appliances for your kitchen? Go ahead! But you may want to check these options out first. Thor Kitchen’s stainless steel appliances are designed for professionals who know what will rock their kitchen.
Four-door French Refrigerator in Stainless steel.
Model number HRF3603F, Thor Kitchen’s 36-inch stainless steel refrigerator is the epitome of modern kitchens. It comes with lots of space for storage and keeping your items neatly organized which, let’s face it, is hard to do in most refrigerators. Here, however, thanks to the 4 doors, the shelving, and the drawers, you should have no problem finding anything. Here are a few highlights:
- No frost
- Multi airflow
- Recessed handle
- LED lighting
- Adjustable shelf
- Touch control
- Automatic ice maker
It’s easy to clean and will be a great choice for modernizing any kitchen, regardless of design style.
And, since you don’t just want to update your kitchen with a refrigerator, why not check out this:
Professional 48-inch Dual-fuel Range
This range by Thor Kitchen, model number HRD4803U, can have you cooking using the optimal cooking method no matter what you are making. How? With dual fuel. Chefs everywhere know that cooking on a stovetop is much easier and more precise when using a gas range. However, gas leads to uneven heating and, ultimately baking, when used for cooking in the oven. Therefore, this combination of a gas stovetop and electric oven gives you the best of both worlds. Plus, this model offers you two ovens, so those big get-togethers or family feasts won’t cause a stir in the kitchen – you’ve got all the space you need. The best part? Its stainless steel design makes it a perfect fit for your kitchen.
Here are some of the specs you won’t want to miss:
- Porcelain drip pan on the cooktop
- Porcelain oven interior for easy cleaning
- Heavy duty continuous cast iron cooking grates
- Convection oven fan (30in)
- Halogen oven interior lights
- A total of 6 range top burners, ranging from a 650 BTU simmer function to 18,000 BTU
- Oven capacity is 4.2 cu. ft. and 2.5 cu. ft.
Taking the step to modernize your kitchen shouldn’t have to be hard. There are so many options on the market for you to choose from. But, as we learned in this article, choosing to upgrade your appliances to professional stainless steel appliances may be all you need to paint your kitchen in a fresh, bright, and shiny light.
It doesn’t matter if you are interested in a 4-door French door refrigerator, a dual fuel range, or any and all other stainless steel appliances. Choosing to utilize these appliances in your quest for modernizing your kitchen is the first step you should take.