High End Kitchen Appliances You’ll Love
Some of the most magnificent kitchens couldn’t look as good as they do if it were not for the appliances that they hold. In fact, when designing – or remodeling – a kitchen, the appliances you choose should be added as part of the design.
Here are several high end kitchen appliances you’ll love …
High End Kitchen Appliances You’ll Love
Take away the preconceived notion that an appliance is just an appliance. Of course, when it comes to the economical variety without any bells or whistles, you may quickly discard them as eyesores. But, have you ever truly looked at a high-end appliance? You know, one that looks like it is the focal point of a kitchen because it looks so stealthy and classy?
In this article, we’re taking a closer look at some of the high end kitchen appliances you’ll love.
Your High-End Kitchen Range
First up? The dual-fuel double oven stainless steel professional range designed by Thor Kitchen. This range has so many perks and so much style that it is bound to be the envy of all your friends and family. After all, imagine having the space to cook, say, dinner and dessert – at the same time – using different ovens on the same range. How awesome is that? And, with the ability to cook on the stove using gas heat and in the oven using electric heat, you know you are getting the best of both worlds.
Oh – and, did we mention that it all decked out in the shiniest stainless steel? It is a timeless piece that you won’t want to miss. Check out these other features:
- Black porcelain drip pan on the stove top which allows for easy cleanup.
- Heavy, durable continuous cast iron cooking grate, easily removed for cleaning so it always looks beautiful and new.
- Blue LED illuminated knobs.
- Blue porcelain oven interior – again, for easy cleaning.
- Commercial convection fan for even baking.
- Six burners and a griddle.
An Introduction to Induction
Have you ever heard of induction cooking? It has been around for quite a while but is more prominent over in Europe. In the U.S., induction cooktops are considered to be high end and are only found in the most updated, invested kitchens.
Induction cooking involves magnetic heat that transfers from underneath the surface of the cooktop to the pan directly. That’s right – it does not heat the cooktop. In fact, you can place a piece of paper towel between the pan and the burner and boil water. The paper towel would never burn, nor get hot.
A high-end induction cooktop means you can have a fast way to cook and always have a cooktop that is safe to touch. In addition, there is a big chance your cooktop may become the talk of the block – so be ready for it.
Thor Kitchen’s induction cooktop has 5 elements of different sizes so you have plenty of space to cook all your food. This 36-inch glass top also comes with the following features:
- Touch controls for a sleek design.
- Independent boost (for up to ten minutes) and timer
- Cooking time independent of all other features. The timer can run form 1 to 99 minutes.
- You will find 9 different power levels
- An automatic safety switch
- A residual heat indicator
- And, a child lock for safety concerns
A Wine Collection to Impress
If you are seeking a high-end kitchen, then it will not be complete without the display of your wine collection. After all, there is a good chance you have your bottles stashed somewhere, right? That’s not the way to do it. If you want to impress, you need to display your wine right so that you may serve it right.
Thor Kitchen’s three-zone wine cooler gives you ample space to store your wine at just the right temperature. Not a wine drinker? No problem! This wine cooler can be used as an eclectic way to store your beverages, such as soda, water, and juices. It may also hold liquor bottles and beer.
With its beautiful design, you are surely adding something of value to your kitchen. Here are the features you won’t want to miss:
- This is a freestanding unit that can actually be installed anywhere in your home that is most convenient.
- Because beverages of all types – especially wines – have special temperature requirements, this wine cooler provides you 3 zones with 3 temperatures ranges.
- The upper zone has temperature capabilities from 47-56°F
- The lower zone cools at temperatures between 56-65°F
- And, the specialized drawers provide temps at some of the coldest, between 34-50°F
- This wine cooler is capable of storing a whopping 128 bottles of wine or 80 bottles of beer.
- The outer finish is in shiny stainless steel that will match the other appliances in your kitchen.
- Operating at a quiet noise level of 41db, you won’t ever hear it running.
- Cooling system compressor powered cooling.
- You won’t have to worry about frost build-up thanks to the no frost air circulating design.
- And, for the nice touch that draws attention, blue LED interior lighting.
Not everyone has their own ice machine. But, if you are seeking high-end appliances, then it won’t be complete without one. After all, ice is important for social gatherings and, if you don’t have a surplus, you may feel sort of silly.
Thor Kitchen’s 15-inch built-in ice maker can provide you with 50lbs of ice each day – and has storage for another 26.5 pounds of ice. Can you imagine it? Always ready to go when you need it. Plus, its stainless steel design allows it to blend in perfectly with your other kitchen appliances.
Whether you are designing a brand new kitchen or remodeling your old one, investing in high-end kitchen appliances is a great idea. They allow you to find enjoyment in using them – and they will even increase the value of your home in the future! What more could you ask for from your appliances?