The Elegance of a French Door Wine Cooler
If you collect wine, you’re probably interested in keeping your wine in the best condition possible.
In this article, we’re taking a closer look at the elegance of a French door wine cooler.
Introducing the French Door Wine Cooler
There are some appliances and other things that you need for your kitchen. You know, a kitchen without a refrigerator or range, for instance, just wouldn’t be much of a kitchen, would it? Range hoods are necessary to help keep clean air flowing throughout the space. And, dishwashers are sure to provide you with sanitized, well-washed dishes after a huge feast at dinnertime.
But, what about those appliances that don’t necessarily meet that, so-to-speak, but can still serve a wonderful purpose?
A wine cooler may fall into this category. Believe it or not, though, there is more to this cool fridge – pun intended – than you may imagine. Bringing you a mixture of functionality and beauty, there is something to be said about this investment. Of course, you must keep in mind that wine coolers are not all created equal. If you are looking for a wine cooler full of elegance to add to your current – or future – kitchen, then you need a French door wine cooler.
Let’s take a look.
Your Kitchen Needs a Touch of Elegance
Your kitchen is the heart of your home. Everything that goes on throughout it generally passes through the kitchen at some point. Family meals, homework time with your kids after school, hanging out with your friends while sipping on glasses of chardonnay, or kicking back with your buddy and an ice-cold beer after a hot afternoon of yard work – it all happens in the kitchen. Conversations, arguments, impromptu dancing, creating delicious meals, and more – these future memories all take place in the kitchen, too.
So, think about it – in the midst of all of this – how would you like to encounter a bit of elegance? After all, being surrounded by nice things always makes you feel good, right? By adding a French door wine cooler to your kitchen, you are adding just that – elegance.
Why You Need a Wine Cooler
You need a wine cooler regardless of what you drink. Are you a wine drinker? A beer drinker? Do you drink mixed drinks? Perhaps you don’t drink adult beverages at all. You still need a wine cooler.
Let’s get this out of the way – just because it is called a wine cooler does not mean that wine is the only thing it will cool. It’s just the name. In fact, some people even refer to it as a beverage cooler. And, truth be told, that is a great name for it since it cools all beverages! That’s right – wine bottles, beer bottles (or cans), liquor bottles, soda, and water.
Adding a wine cooler to your kitchen may feel like you have your own personal convenience store right at home.
Ok, but really – let’s look at all the reasons you need a wine cooler.
- Wine needs to be stored at proper temperatures to taste its very best. A wine cooler is designed to cool it just right – so you have the optimal flavor. Trying to store wine in your regular refrigerator will give you fluctuating temperatures which can affect the taste when it is served.
- Humidity is important in maintaining wine. And, again, you won’t find this in your refrigerator. A wine cooler is designed to provide you with the proper humidity levels for your wine.
- You will no longer have to worry about your friends coming over – and not having a bottle of wine chilled. With a wine cooler, your wine will always be there for you when you need it.
- Building a wine cellar is not a feasible option for many people. Adding a wine cooler is.
- Not a wine drinker? Free up space in your refrigerator and freezer by housing your beverages of all types in your wine cooler.
There are many reasons why you need a wine cooler. From its beautiful design and look to the functionality it will provide you.
Under the Counter Convenience
So, you get the idea that a French door wine cooler is a great addition to your kitchen – but where will you put it? You may not have room for another large appliance in your kitchen. No problem! That is where the under counter convenience factor comes in.
A wine cooler designed to go under your counter allows you to enjoy this spectacular appliance without sacrificing much space.
The French door is an additional convenience – allowing you the ability to open and easily view the contents inside. Not to mention that this design also adds an additional touch of elegance.
The French Door Wine Cooler You Need
There are many French door wine coolers on the market. But, if you are looking for one that is elegant, yet also strong, durable, and designed with professional quality in mind, then look no further than Thor Kitchen’s Model Number TBC2401DI French Door Wine Cooler.
This is the French door wine cooler you need.
Don’t Miss These Fine Features
Thor Kitchen knows what features you will be looking for on your French door wine cooler. That’s why, when you install this elegant appliance to your kitchen, you will get the following features:
- 21 Bottle For Left Zone And 95 Can For Right Zone (5.24 Cubic Feet)
- Indoor Use Wine Cooler
- Independent Dual Zone (Left Zone: 41-65°F, Right Zone: 38-65°F)
- Fan Assisted Cooling
- Seamless Stainless Steel Door Frame
- Dual Pane Tempered Glass
- Black Exterior Housing
- Stainless Steel Vent Kickplate
- 6 Pieces Beech Wooden Wine Shelves With Rolling Slideways
- 3 Pieces Black Wire Shelves
- Touch Control LCD Display
- Blue LED Interior Lighting
- Door Opening Alarm
- Temperature Alarm
- Humidity Display
- Charcoal Filter
- Adjustable Legs
- No Frost Design
What more could you ask for?
If your kitchen could use a little hint of style, then you should consider adding a French door wine cooler. Thor Kitchen’s professional, durable, and elegant model is a wonderful choice. So, whether you drink wine – or you don’t – this beautiful cooler can act as a beverage cooler for all types.
A French door wine cooler is convenient, sophisticated, and a must-have for every kitchen – including yours.