You strive to keep your family healthy and happy. Keeping fresh foods available can give you the best opportunity possible to create delicious meals – and delightful memories.
The refrigerator is perhaps the most-used appliance in your kitchen. Because it has such an important job, it is important that you invest in one that will meet your every need.
Whether it is an under-counter refrigerator or one that is freestanding, Thor Kitchen is sure that you will find the one that best fits your needs, your space, and your design style.
A Refrigerator for Every Need
Refrigerators all serve the same purpose. But that doesn’t mean they are all alike. There are different sizes and different styles. Taking the time to determine the best refrigerator for your family can lead to a wonderful outcome.
- Undercounter refrigerators. These refrigerators are great for small kitchens or for use as a second refrigerator in, for instance, your basement or patio bar area. At 24-inches wide and offering 5.3 cubic feet of space, you will be pleased with the amount of space this small, under-counter refrigerator offers. Of course, at Thor Kitchen, we make sure the smallest appliances get the same professional treatment and quality we are known for. With two slide-out drawers, this under-counter refrigerator offers a discreet solution for extra space.
- Freestanding refrigerators. Freestanding refrigerators are the type most often found in kitchens. They come in various styles, so you are sure to find the one that fits your space. French door refrigerators with bottom drawer freezers are the most trendy – and useful – refrigerators on the market today.
Our freestanding refrigerators are 36-inches in width and a whopping 22.5 cubic feet of interior space!
The high-quality, professional freestanding refrigerators offered by Thor Kitchen come with one or two freezer drawers, handles or recessed handles, and in stainless steel or the new black stainless steel. You’ll find just what you are looking for.
Did you know that Thor Kitchen’s refrigerators have a multitude of features? Often, refrigerators become overcrowded with new items pushing older items to the back – until they are eventually lost and forgotten. In addition, with the placement of the freezer on the bottom, you can more easily access the refrigerator in a comfortable, upright position.
With all the features you will find on our refrigerators, keeping food organized and visible will become a breeze. Just check out these features:
- A two-drawer freezer allows you extra space for storage and organization.
- A full-width chiller drawer provides flexible storage and increased organization.
- Changing the shelves with each grocery trip – based on what you purchase – is a simple task thanks to the retractable shelves that are designed to fit taller items with ease.
- No longer will one area be colder or warmer than another. Thor Kitchen’s use of a dual cycle and dual-air cooling system means that you get effective refrigeration throughout the entire unit.
- Keep fruits and vegetables healthy and fresh by taking advantage of the two large humidity-controlled drawers.
- An automatic ice maker also comes standard for your convenience.
- Our finishes include high-quality stainless steel and the increasingly popular black stainless steel. Both offer a shiny surface that is durable and easy to maintain for years to come. Both styles fit perfectly no matter what your kitchen design style.