5 Types of Pro-Style Kitchen Appliances
Are you building a new kitchen from scratch? Are you remodeling your kitchen? Looking to update your appliances? Want to change things up a bit?
There are so many choices you have when it comes to choosing the right appliances for yourself. You are probably thinking that you have seen them all already. A quick internet search or a walk through a home improvement store and your head may be spinning. How on earth do you even begin to choose which one would best fit your kitchen?
Ready for a life-changing tip? You need to opt for pro-style appliances. These are designed with the durability that commercial appliances have, but with a softer appearance beautifully fit for every home kitchen.
Don’t believe us? Here are 5 types of pro-style kitchen appliances that you must have.
A refrigerator is an important addition to the kitchen. Sure, you need a range, a dishwasher, and so on – but you definitely need a refrigerator to keep your food healthy and your drinks cold. This stainless steel, French door refrigerator is both beautiful and sturdy. In other words, it is built to last without looking dull.
Inside, you will find a ton of space that can aid in keeping things organized as well as two large freezer drawers. Did we mention there is an automatic ice maker, too?
This refrigerator comes with a handy feature – a digital display on the outside of the door that lets you know its health at a glance. Plus, these additional features:
- Counter-Depth French Door
- 2-Drawer Freezer provides better organization
- A full-width chiller drawer provides flexible storage
- Retractable shelf designed to fit taller items with ease
- Dual cycle and dual air-cooled refrigeration system
- 2 large humidity controlled fresh food drawers
2. Thor Kitchen’s 48-Inch Pro-Style Professional Dual Fuel Range, Model Number HRD4803U
If you want a professional style range because you do a lot of cooking, then you may want to consider this large dual fuel range that gives you the right fuel for the right type of cooking. If you ask any chef or baker, you will learn that gas stoves are the go-to heating type and that electric ovens lead to thorough, even baking every time. With a dual fuel range, you get the best of both worlds.
Of course, this pro-style range also gives you 6 burners with continuous cast-iron grates and porcelain underneath for easy cleanup. And, not only does it have one 4.2 cubic foot range, but it also has a second one with 2.5 more cubic feet of baking space. It, too, has porcelain inside so it is easy to clean.
Looking for more features? No worries – you will definitely find them:
- Black porcelain drip pan on the cooktop
- Blue porcelain oven interior
- Thermostat controlled griddle with dishwasher safe drip pan
- Heavy-duty continuous cast-iron cooking grates
- Convection oven fan (30 in.)
- Three (3) halogen oven interior lights
- Thermostat controlled electric oven
- CSA certified metal burner control knobs
3. Thor Kitchen’s 30-Inch Professional Self-Cleaning Electric Wall Oven, Model Number HEW3001
A built-in wall oven will offer your space a unique look with plenty of beautiful kitchen design options. With a wall oven, you are not limited to keeping the oven underneath your cooktop or rangetop. Many designers choose to place the wall oven on an adjacent wall with the addition of a storage cabinet underneath the cooktop or rangetop.
Not only does it look beautiful, but the THOR self-cleaning electric wall oven is also multi-functional. It offers different modes including bake, multi-convection modes, and more.
Check out all the features below:
- Touch Operated Glass Panel
- Multiple Convection Modes
- Hidden Bake Capacity
- Large 4.8 cu. ft. Oven Capacity
- Stainless Steel Exterior
- 3500W Top Heater
- 3000W Bottom Heater
- Self-Cleaning Function
- Easy-to-Clean Interior
- White LED Display
4. Thor Kitchen’s 30-Inch Pro-Style Gas Range, Model Number LRG3001U
If you are looking for a gas range that looks good, gives you long-lasting durability, and fits any size kitchen, then look no further. With a stainless-steel finish that can’t be beaten, this range is sure to blend perfectly with all of your other kitchen appliances – regardless of your design style. Yes, it is that versatile.
Believe it or not, this 30-inch range brings 5 burners with it and 4.5 cubic feet of oven space. You can cook up the main course and all the sides without running out of space. And, well, that’s important for those who love to cook for others.
Thanks to the porcelain drip pan on the stove and the porcelain in the oven, cleanup is a breeze. But, that’s not the only great feature. You’ll find these, too –
- Heavy-Duty Continuous Cast Iron Cooking Grates. They will not rust or tarnish with your heavy cooking. That means they will always keep your gas stove looking sharp.
- Black ABS Knobs
- Halogen Lights
- Commercial Convection Fan
- Triple Layered Glass Window
- Storage Drawer at Bottom
- Broiler burner
5. Thor Kitchen’s 24-Inch Top Control Dishwasher, Model Number HDW2401SS
Every commercial kitchen is going to have a dishwasher. And, if you are going for pro-style cooking appliances, that must mean you are pretty serious about cleaning, too. You will get clean, sanitized dishes each and every time while also saving water, energy, and money.
With a top control dishwasher, you get a sleek look without any buttons to accidentally hit. It’s quiet and uses a smart wash system, too. Like the other appliances above, there are even more features for this dishwasher –
- Delayed start-up to 24hrs in advance
- Multiple filter system
- 45 dB noise level
- Smart wash system
- 3-arm jet sprayer
- Removable utensil basket
- Child lock safety protection
THOR Kitchen offers the best professional appliances for your home kitchen at an affordable price. Browse our collection of professional appliances or find a dealer near you so can join the ranks and #COOKLIKEAGOD.