Finding the right range for your kitchen can be a challenge considering all the options available today. However, if you’re looking for a standard size range capable of providing the diverse power you need to cook or bake your favorite dishes, the 30-inch dual fuel range may be the right range for you.
Today, we’re taking a closer look at the 30-inch dual fuel range so you can decide if it’s the right fit for your culinary style and personal preferences.
Introducing the 30-Inch Dual Fuel Range
A 30-inch dual fuel range features the unique capability of running on both electric and gas power.
Those who know how to cook or bake know that the two are not one-size-fits-all. Any good, educated baker will tell you that having a gas oven can lead to spotty heating and uneven baking. And, any good, educated chef will say that an electric stove leads to difficult temperature control.
So, what does that mean? It means by putting a range together that uses the best for both parties – electric for baking in the oven and gas for the range top, you can have perfect temperature control and even heating every time, without worry. And, that is why dual fuel ranges are the greatest combination.
Fit any Design Style
The stainless steel finish offers you a shiny, fitting appliance that can be incorporated into any design style. So, whether your kitchen is decked out in a contemporary, modern, industrial, elegant, chic, or any other style, you will find that stainless steel will only add to the look.
If you’re like most homeowners, you probably want to purchase kitchen appliances that will last for years to come – both in terms of performance and style. That’s why so many people decide to purchase stainless steel appliances.
Stainless steel has proved to be one of the most popular trends in the kitchen due to its timeless appearance.
Thor Kitchen HRD3088U
This professional grade 30-inch dual fuel range features that timeless stainless steel finish that’s both easy to clean and dependable to look great year after year.
Let’s take a look at some of the features:
- Continuous, sturdy cast iron cooking grates. These will withstand the heat and keep looking nice.
- Porcelain cooktop under the grates makes cleanup simple and easy.
- 4 gas range top burners, with heating ability as high as 18,000 BTU.
- An oven with LED lighting with ample space to bake your favorite treats.
- Porcelain walls are found inside the oven, as well, which allows for very easy cleanup.
- Two moveable oven racks.
- An electric broiler.
Caring for Stainless Steel
Stainless steel offers a beautiful shine that brightens the room. In order to maintain this beautiful finish, you will need to clean your appliances every now and then.
Fortunately, cleaning stainless steel is simple.
- Mild dish soap and water. Using a solution of a dash or two of mild dish soap and warm water. Wash with a soft cloth. Dry in a circular, buffing motion with another soft cloth.
- Club soda. Wipe down the range with a soft rag and some club soda. Try rubbing in the same direction as the grain. Then dry with another soft cloth.
- Pat flour onto the surface and then buff it out with a soft cloth.
- Dish soap and baby oil. Use warm water and a couple of drops of mild dish soap, then wipe with a soft rag. Dry with another soft rag, slowing buffing with baby oil going with the grain. What shine!
Choose the method that seems fitting to you. This range was built to last. So, keeping it looking shiny and bright will keep your kitchen happy.
If you’re looking for a standard 30 dual fuel range, consider purchasing a professional grade range featuring a stainless steel finish.
These beautiful ranges pack diverse power you can use to create your favorite dishes and offer an elegant appearance that will last for years. No matter how you style your kitchen, you can rest assured your range will stand the test of time.
Learn more about the HRD3088U professional 30 inch dual fuel range.